Sabaton to play at Gamescom 2019

Moderators: Konnaah, Warrkan7734

kristerlindholm
Site Admin

Sabaton to play at Gamescom 2019

Post by kristerlindholm »

We are excited to announce that we will be back at Gamescom for the third time, playing at the Wargaming booth on Wednesday 21 August at 19:00 CEST. Our friends at Wargaming are launching a new game soon, Pagan Online, and they are bringing the release build of the new online game to Gamescom 2019. We will be joining them both in-game and at the booth....

Read more
-Gone Chopin. Bach in a minuet! 8-)

Barthalo

Re: Sabaton to play at Gamescom 2019

Post by Barthalo »

And you can be absolutely sure, that unless the traffic stops us, my wife and I will watch the concert.
Sadly we will only make it around 18:00, so we will not be able to go to the interview session or gaming session.
We are really looking forward to it. So after 2017 this is the second time we will see them at the Gamescom.

Aaaaand in addition to this, after a "Sabaton-less" 2018 at least we going to see them once 🤘

Barthalo

Post by Barthalo »

It was a blast of a show. Sabaton without pyrotechnics but with much more power and fun. So the concert was a full success - but of course too short 😉
IMG_4504.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG (557.38 KiB) Viewed 3587 times
So, next stop for me is Berlin and Oberhausen next year - a looooong way till then😩

Oh, and if you haven't seen it, here is the link to the youtube video:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/aSNKGKVe2V0[/youtube]

Milichup

Post by Milichup »

This looked amazing! I want to be on a show like this, but not in my country. :lol: