Creedence main man John Fogerty celebrates 50 years in music with new live album

In here you can discuss any music...

Moderators: Konnaah, Warrkan7734

Stargazed Magazine

Creedence main man John Fogerty celebrates 50 years in music with new live album

Post by Stargazed Magazine » 04 Dec 2019, 17:09

Fogerty has been celebrating his 50th Anniversary this year, a milestone celebration for one of America’s greatest songwriters. Iconic hits ‘Proud Mary’, ‘Fortunate Son’, ‘Who’ll Stop the Rain’, ‘Born on the Bayou’, ‘Bad Moon Rising’ and so many more from his songbook, were all amazingly released in just one year; 1969. Recorded at Red Rock Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colorado during a special stop of John Fogerty’s nationwide U.S. tour celebrating his 50-year career, John Fogerty’s “50 Year Trip: Live at Red Rocks” was released digitally on the 8th November and will be available on CD via BMG on January 24th 2020. The album contains seventeen John Fogerty and Creedence Clearwater Revival classics, including two covers:  ‘I Heard it Through the Grapevine’ and ‘Susie Q’, first released in 1968 on the debut album by Creedence Clearwater Revival. “I’ve played Red Rocks a number of times over the years and it’s always magical, but this time, to play with both of my sons on this amazing stage, will certainly go down as one of the major highlights of my life,” Fogerty declared of this special show. ImageTrack Listing:
1. Born on the Bayou
2. Green River
3. Lookin’ Out My Back Door
4. Susie Q
5. Who’ll Stop the Rain
6. Hey Tonight
7. Up Around the Bend
8. Rock and Roll Girls
9. I Heard It Through The Grapevine
10. Long As I Can See The Light
11. Run Through The Jungle
12. Keep On Chooglin’
13. Have You Ever Seen The Rain
14. Down On The Corner
15. Centerfield
16. The Old Man Down The Road
17. Fortunate Son
18. Bad Moon Rising
19. Proud Mary The post Creedence main man John Fogerty celebrates 50 years in music with new live album appeared first on Stargazed Magazine.

Source: https://stargazed.net/news/creedence-ma ... ive-album/